- By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition.
- The Promoters of this competition are Platinum Square Shopping Centre.
- You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, residing in Rustenburg, and 18 years of age or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document and proof of residence in order to accept the prize.
- The competition will run from 3 April 2023 until 00h00 on 10 April 2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition: Comment on the Platinum Square Family Day Facebook post, tag family members with your favourite family photo and tell us what makes your family the best.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Winner will be selected at random for a 1 Hour family session by Vintageblue Photography.
a. 40HR, edited images,
b. Online gallery download,
c. Maximum 5 family members.
- Shoot arrangements and finalization of photos will be for winner’s own liability and arrangements with Vintageblue Photographer, Marietjie at 083 611 4338.
- Winner’s prize is only inclusive of voucher details and any/all further additional fees incurred will be for the account of the competition winner.
- The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable. It is the winners’ responsibility to arrange for collection of their prize from Platinum Square Shopping Centre.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any original prize becomes unavailable for any unforeseen reason.
- The Promoters will try to contact the winners each day for seven days following the draw. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant (or employee of a tenant), agent, consultant or supplier to the Promoters, or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings and children), business partners or associates.
- Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters and their successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition or their use of the prizes, and/or any person with whom they share that prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.